Phew, that was fun! I really enjoyed our Graphic a Day in May project and hope you did too. I can’t believe how much I love collaborating with you. Now I have lots of cool songs swimming around in my head! ♫ ♪ ♪
We had a nice assortment of screencaps. Below is a breakdown of the number of requests for each character:
And here’s a pie chart which you can click for full size: 😛
Clearly, Richard Armitage himself was requested most often. Speaking of the man himself, did you see the latest pictures posted on RichardArmitageNet.Com? There are some new large BAFTA photos. Here’s an example. Please click and zoom for full size:
I’ve been tempted to play a game of “Count the Stubble” but I would never be able to concentrate enough because I’m constantly bedazzled by RA’s beauty! ♥
By the way, I’ve been nominated for a Sunshine Award by fellow blogger Spookysister7! Thank you very much, my friend. 🙂
As part of the award process I was asked to answer 10 questions, so here goes:
1. What is a favorite childhood memory? I was a free-range child in a large family so there are many happy memories. However, I treasure the one-on-one time spent with my dad taking pictures and then developing and printing the black and white photographs in the darkroom in our basement.
2. What is a real fear you have? I don’t want to be boring.
3. How would you describe yourself? I enjoy having fun! And I’m good at math.
4. What countries have you lived in? I was born in the United States of America and lived here all my life, but I have traveled quite a bit and spent several months in Belize on a research project studying Mayan mathematics.
5. What is your style? If this question refers to fashion, it would probably be “librarian” LOL! My learning style is to play around and experiment like a kindergartener.
6. What is your favorite breakfast food? Leftover Chinese takeout.
7. What are some of your hobbies? Socializing…I love parties! Hanging out with friends, being a tourist in my beloved New York City. And of course blogging.
8. If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say? Take risks and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
9. What is one of your passions? Being a Richard Armitage fan.
10. What is the one truth you have learned? Life is short, so take risks (see #8). 🙂 Edit: I also learned from the Mayans that the world is not going to end in December 2012! 😉
I will be nominating another blogger for the Sunshine Award in the near future.
In the meantime, how would you answer the above questions? You don’t need to answer every question — you can pick and mix — although you are more than welcome to respond to all 10! It’s not mandatory though. 😀
I’d like to give my massive thanks to all of you who participate on this blog, whether by reading it, tweeting it, commenting and contributing…you’re all very important to me!
*HUGS* and virtual chocolate for everyone!
See you on the blog in a few days. I wish you a great weekend and lots of RA dReAms!
P.S. Please remember the North & South group watch!