EDIT: Thanks to all of you who posted your comment with your screencap request(s). I have chosen one from each of you and the result has been posted.
I truly appreciate your help in this project! 🙂 😀 😛
The comments are now closed for this blogpost.
I am working on a new Flash project for PortEmber and it requires 46 screencaps! So rather than choose all them myself, I wanted to ask if you would be so kind as to help me out. I have chosen the picture below, and I’m seeking 45 volunteers for the others. After I receive all 45 requests, I’ll post the project, hopefully as soon as tomorrow if you hurry! 😀
Wow, doesn’t Richard Armitage look spectacular here? He looks like he’s having a lot of fun on the shoot. 😉
There are a few simple guidelines. Please read them carefully.
1. Please submit through the Comments box below only, not through the Contact bccmee form. This is so everyone can see everyone else’s choices and they can select ones that have not yet been submitted.
2. Use your own screencaps or those from the Chris Ryan’s Strike Back gallery on RichardArmitageNet.Com: http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/images/gallery/StrikeBack/album/series1/index.html You can use promo pictures, screencaps from the behind-the-scenes features, screencaps from the viral video, and of course screencaps from the actual program. In other words, virtually any picture of Richard Armitage as himself in costume or Richard Armitage as John Porter will be acceptable. 😀
3. Please make sure your links end in .html and not .jpg. I want the links to be to the webpage and not a “hotlink” to the image directly. (See illustration below.)
4. Copy and paste your links in the comments box. Do not add the [IMG] code as on the forums. Your link should look something like this:
5. There can be other characters in the screencap, but make sure we can see John Porter’s face. The images will not be big enough to appreciate his hands or other body parts. 😉
6. (Optional) You are urged to submit TWO screencaps. I will only choose one of them, but if yours was already submitted for PortEmber, I wouldn’t want you to be left out! Also, you might not have time to look through everyone else’s screencap choices.
7. Feel free to leave comments too, either with your links or separately. 🙂
Note that in the past, comments with 2 or more links were automatically held for moderation. I have changed that setting, but it may not work 100% of the time. Your comment will not be lost but I may have to manually approve it. Once approved, it will appear in the proper order.
Everyone is invited to participate. There are no restrictions. In other words, even if you have already submitted a screencap for PortEmber or The 12 Days of Guyness, you are welcome to submit a different screencap for this Flash project.
Thanks in advance for your assistance in the PortEmber Challenge! See you tomorrow, I hope!